Monday, March 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am so honored to have recieved the stylish blogger award from Shannon   http://scrappingandtraveling.blogspot.com/

 Thanks so much =)


Here are a few rules when a blog receives this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award

So, here are 8 things about myself:

1. I am so thankful to be a mommy to 2 beautiful little girls....they make everyday a little brighter.
2. I am madly in love with my husband
3. I love to scrapbook...and am getting into sewing and trying my hand at home decor also.
4. I am a Christian!
4. I love taking pictures, though I seem to always either forget my camer or the battery is dead.
5. I love country music..especially Jason Aldean!!
6. My favorite color is purple, though it is the color I use least in my crafting.
7. I have 2 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 20 chickens.
8. According to my youngest daughter, I am the best ever!! Oh if only she still feels that way when she is a teenager! LOL!

I have just recently been lucky enough to beomome familiar with some new blogs...so here are my choices for this award...












3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Thanks for the award Amanda!

Covnitkepr1 said...

Congrats...you do have a nice blog.

I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.