Friday, April 15, 2011

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge

I was so excited when I was asked to be a guest designer for Frosted Designs!! They are a great challenge site who offer two challenges/week. They have their Sketch Along Tuesday, and their sketches are always fantastic!! Then they have their Fabulous Friday Challenge, which for this week is making a card/layout using handmade/homemade embellishments. Here is the LO I made for my GD spot using a handmade embellishment...



I struggled with this one a bit...for some reason I just couldn't get any of my ideas to work. This is actually the 2nd LO that I did. LOL! I am very happy with the finished LO though, hope you all like it as well :)

Make sure you head over to Frosted Designs and check out their challenge and all the amazing inspiration from their design team! And get in on the challenge!!!

Have a blessed weekend!! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job on this layout. Im glad you joined us for this challenge. Oh and I love the awesome outdoor pic. The little one in pigtails is so cute. I love pigtails. :) I miss my girls being that age. Oh and I am a new followers. :)

Angelo said...

Wow, It's pretty great. Your creation is awesome. You are so creative :)

Angelo,
Rapid Loans
Business Loans

Auntie Em said...

Congrats for being the Guest designer on Frosted Designs!
I love the colours and the embellishments are awesome on your LO. Great design! It really makes the photo pop and that's what it's all about, isn't it?
Thanks for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO!! It's wonderful!

Barb Craft said...

Amanda.... thanks for being our guest designer this week! Your LO is gorgeous! I adore the way you made the tags and then arranged them like a banner in the corner of your LO! Everything about it is beautiful!
barb :)