Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blog Hop Winner!!

First off, thank you so much to everyone who took the time out to visit and hear my story of God is working in my life. I am so thankful for each and everyone of you!

Using my trusty little Random.org widget, I selected a winner......ASHLEY HORTON!!!!

 Ashley Horton said...Thanks for sharing your story Amanda!! It is always amazing to see how God works! July 30, 2011 9:58 AM

Congratulations! Praise God from whom all blessings flow....even scrappy ones! :)

Ashley, I will get your package sent on its way soon!!

Again thanks to everyone!! Have a blessed week!!

~Amanda

3 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

congrats to Ashley!! I wanna say thank you for visiting my blog Amanda and of course you can lift that layout! I would be honored!

Ashley Horton said...

Wow!! Thanks Amanda!! I was just scrolling through my Blog feed and saw my pic and wondered why in the world I was popping up on someone's blog!!! :) I loved reading your story!

thearthurz said...

Amanda - you are a winner on my blog for the Sketches for Scrapbooking One Page Sketches book!! Congratulations! Email me at scarthur1{at}yahoo{dot}com by Sunday and I will get your prize mailed out to you! :)