Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Holy Moly!!!

I am so honored and excited to share that I am one of the newest members of the Sketchy Thursdays Design Team!!! Someone seriously needs to pinch me!!! :) You all know that I LOVE the sketches and inspiration that I find over at ST every week, I am so excited to be a part of that team, and maybe inspire someone just as much as those ladies always inspire me!! I also want to tell all of the other ladies, including Melissa Johnson ( who is a very talented "peep" that I have come to know from Club Ck) that will be on the team with me! Also be on the lookout for an AMAZING guest designer for the month of October, Ms Ashley Horton!

I also want to share that I am going to be one of the members of the new Cycling Team that Little Yellow Bicycle has started. I get to work with the amazing Head of the Class collection! Be on the lookout here and at the LYB blog to see not only mine, but all of the other talented ladies who will be guest designing!!

Hold onto your seats, I am going to be in crafty overdrive!! ;)


10 comments:

lisa said...

Congratualtions and welcome to the team : ) xxx

JKKoets said...

I found you on the Sketchy Thursdays blog and want to say Congratulations! I actually know where Loogootee is, so that got my attention. I am originally from Holland, IN and now live in Elkhart, IN so we drive thru Loogootee several times a year. We always stop at your McDonalds for a pit stop along the way. Where do you have a LSS around there? When I go "home" I always visit Doodlebug in Jasper, but I'm always on the lookout for other places to visit. There aren't any LSS left around me now, so I've made it my mission to find some while on roadtrips. Anyway, I'd love if you followed my blog: http://jkkoets.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woot! Woot! Welcome to the team and congrats on LYB! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Beth Hallgren said...

So happy for you Amanda! You do lovely work :)

Briana Johnson said...

Oh wow -- yes!!! I am so so happy for you - wonderful news to both new design teams! I've really enjoyed your work and I can't wait to see you in overdrive ; )

June Houck said...

Congrats, Amanda!!!! Yay for YOU!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Amanda. So happy to have you on the team!

Diana Fisher said...

So excited to have you as part of our ST team. Seriously, you rock! Love what you make and am so excited to have you with us!

Melissa said...

That is AWESOME news Amanda! Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Arrived at your blog via Stephanie Howell's 'blog your heart' challenge! Love your creative flow on your pages and your blog in general! Hope you're okay with having a new bloggy-distance friend! Have a happy, creative weekend!
~Julie McD