Saturday, December 10, 2011

Exciting News!!!

Happy Saturday!! :)

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! I just got home from work early, so mine is definitely getting better! :)

I just wanted to pop in and share some exciting news! I am very honored to have been selected as a new member of The Paper Bakery design team!! Amazing kits, and there is always so much inspiration on the blog...very excited to be a part of this team! Make sure you head over and check it out!!


Have a blessed weekend, and make time to create something you love!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to have you on the team!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is AWESOME!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats Amanda!! Very, very exciting news!! :)

Briana Johnson said...

Super, Amanda! I know you will do FABulous work!

Sasha Farina said...

woooooohoooo!!! i just read this! Belated Congrats Amanda.. but well, VERY well deserved! So happy for you!