Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Blog Post!!

My first blog post went up today over at The Paper Bakery!! I am so excited to be a part of this team, and hope that you all head over there and check out my post and get to know some of the other ladies on the design team. LOTS of inspiration over there, and some fabulous kits! With the launch of the new site, the January mini album kit, "Life Is Sweet" is already SOLD OUT!!! These kits are amazing, and if you love the original, I definitely recommend a subscription! Every month is something fun and new! :) There are still a few of the January add-on kits "Sew Charming" available. The add-on is what I used to make this layout:



This kit is seriously ADORABLE!! So make sure you head over to The Paper Bakery and check it out!! :)



6 comments:

June Houck said...

Very nice kit and you have showcased it beautifully, Amanda!

Diana Fisher said...

Great page! Love what you did with the banner!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the banner with the hearts and love love love the big "&"! :):):):):):):):):):):)

DanaMK said...

Your LO is adorable too!!!

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the kit! Can't wait to see more!! I'm your newest follower :)

Stacia Brandt said...

Really cute! I will have to check out their kits!!