Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Heart

Happy Saturday!! I hope this weekend is turning out to be a fabulous one for everyone! My has been hectic, but still a good one! I even got some crafty time in!! WOOHOO!! :)
This month I have the awesome honor of being the guest designer over at Scraptastic Club, the kits are fabulous, and the design team is equally amazing!
I got to work with the Button Box kit and add-on, and let me just say FABULOUS!! October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico, doesn't get much better than this kit!
Here is a page I put together using the Button Box kit and add-on:
( I apologize for the not so great picture, it got dark before I had a chance to get a better one! :/)

This kit is just fabulous, and it worked so perfect with this photo of my ladies! :)

I hope you all have time this weekend to create something you love, and make sure you take the time to pop on over and check out Scraptastic Club lots of inspiration and fun challenges every Thursday!

Have a blessed weekend!!

8 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love this beautiful page Amanda!! The multiple banners are fantastic and I love the grouping around your photo!! I can't wait to see what you design for The Paper Bakery!!

craftykellyj said...

Beautiful Amanda. I love it!

Christine said...

This is gorgeous! I just bought some of that paper! You need to enter the layout contest at Practical Scrappers! http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2012/01/time-for-layout-contest.html

Monique Leslie The Misfit Crafter said...

This is so pretty. I love it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the GDT!! LOVING that lo!! LOVING that photo and all the banners! :):):):):):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

Absolutely darling picture and I love all the banners across the top! Great LO!!!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I'm loving all the banners & pennants at the top - they're so fun!

PrinzessinN said...

This is so beautiful! I love it!