Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Bag

Hello friends!! First off, I want to say thank you for all the sweet comments you guys left over the weekend. I was a little unsure about that bracelet, my critics here at home, are way too sweet! The think Mommy is the "best crafter in the world" lol, so sometimes I take their praise with a grain of salt!! :) I hope if any of you do decide to make a bracelet of your own that you share some pics, so many possibilities with this simple and quick craft! :)

Today I have a post up over at The Paper Bakery sharing a fun little Mother's Day gift bag I made using the May add-on kit, which goes live on the 15th!! If you have been thinking about getting a sub, trust me, this is the month to do it!! :)

Here is a little sneak of my project, to see the it in its entirety head over to The Paper Bakery!



Have a Happy Mother's Day, full of love and laughter!! :)

Take time today to create something you love!! 


No comments: