Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Whole Heart

Hi all!!! Happy Wednesday!! :) I wanted to share another layout that I made with the June add-on, "Celebrating You", and project kit, "Picture Frame" from The Paper Bakery.

I made this one using one of my favorite trends right now, banners! I wanted to try and change it up a little though, so instead of using it as just an embellishment, I made it the whole focal point of the design.



I am really happy with the way it turned out...it was something different for me, both in the design and the color scheme. I guess I am going to have to get used to scrapping more with boy colors though, once the little man gets here! :)

Don't forget, this month is the 1 year anniversary of The Paper Bakery, lots of fun challenges and giveaways going on over on the blog! Hop over and check them out, and play along for your chance at some awesome prize packages!! :)

Hope you all have a great week, and take time to create something you love!

2 comments:

craftykellyj said...

I love this. The extra long banner is super cute.

Ashley Horton said...

Love how you used the banners Amanda! And the photo strip is perfect to go along with the banner design! I love the cute little tag also, with the cut out heart!