Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Finally...

I am back to posting, at least I hope!! I tell you, life has been crazy, between getting two kiddos ready to start school, the activities they are already in, getting ready for the little guy, and a house remodel on top of that, I feel like I barely have time to breathe! I am ready for this summer to be over!! lol.

I am up today over at The Paper Bakery blog sharing a few projects.





These were the last of my projects made with the July add-on kit, which was fabulous, as always. Can't wait to see what Sarah has in store for us with the August kit!!

Hope to be on here more often, with both Paper Bakery Projects and just for fun projects! Hope you all are getting in lots of crafty time..send some of the and the mojo my way!! lol

Have a great day, and take time to create something you love!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeee these!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!

Sasha Farina said...

you sound very busy, Amanda!!!!! *hugs*

thanks for the visit.. the hardest but most rewarding, eh? :)