Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Reveal and a Layout

Hi all!! Long time, again! I swear, life just stays so busy anymore! I feel like I am always on the go! I have no idea how we are going to do it when the 3rd little one gets here! Yikes!! I am open to any suggestions!! lol!

Today is the 15th, which means its reveal day over at The Paper Bakery!! You can go here to view the kits available this month. Then up on the blog I have a fun little post sharing my favorite kit items from the add on kit! :)

I also have a layout to share with you all today! I actually made this layout a little while back, and realized I hadn't shared it on the blog. I don't know why, I'd have to say its one of my all time favorite layouts!



I used the Simple Stories "Fabulous" line exclusively on this layout, only throwing in a few extras, such as twine and washi tape. I liked using the grid design on this layout. It was an easy way to include lots of embellishment without overwhelming the layout, and myself! lol. Lately my scrap time is very limited, so a design like this helps it to all come together a little easier! :)


I'll be back next week to share some of my projects made using the Country Picnic add on kit from The Paper Bakery. Until then, have a great day, and take time to create something you love!!


1 comment:

June Houck said...

I *LOVE* this LO!!! Perfect use of clothes pins, twine, alphas, and banners. Fun stuff! I am totally inspired :)