Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm a slacker


I feel like I have abandoned this poor little blog, I have just been so caught up in our sweet baby boy, and watching the girls with him, loving on him, you get the idea...so I apologize that I have been so MIA. The itch has finally came back though, I am dying to get some scrappy time in, and now that we are more in the flow and getting a schedule going I have the time, at least I think I will lol, to get some done.

So until I have layouts to share, thought I'd share a few more photos..mainly of baby boy, since he doesn't argue with me about getting his picture taken, at least not yet! :)




Here the girls are modeling their Indian headdresses, idea courtesy of the Fancy Pants blog, that we made for Thanksgiving. Little man had one also, but he wasn't to keen on wearing/modeling it for us. lol.
This sweet girl celebrated her 4th birthday last weekend. I can't believe how grown up she is, such a sweetheart, she is full of love, and her precious smile gets me every time. :)



Will be back SOON with a new layout or two to share. PROMISE! :)

Have a fabulously blessed day, and take time to create something you love!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

He is so cute!! Love those big cheeks!! :) And such cute photos of the girls!!