Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tea Party Mini

Hi all!! Today I wanted to hop on here and share a mini album I made a while back.

I have a good friend who is a fabulous photographer, check out her site K.G. Photography. Last summer, she hosted a mini session that was vintage tea party themed. It was gorgeous, and my little ladies absolutely loved it.

So...with those photos, a line mini from Maya Road, and the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection, I but together this little mini.





Just realized I forgot to photograph the cover, and a few pages...I'll try and get those up on here asap. Blame on the baby mommy brain! lol.

Don't those ladies look beautiful :) Love my girls, and these turned out fabulous! Was very happy with them, and how this album came together for me.

Lots of fun with layering...I actually made it a little too thick for the binding, but I still love it! :)

Hope you all have a great day, and take time to create something you love!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Such a cute book! I loved those photos when you posted them! :) To think.. you only had two little girls then :)

Keri said...

Stunning tea mini, just love the shabby-chic look, and what perfect photos!