Tuesday, July 23, 2013

We R Memory Keepers CHA Release

Hi all!! A few weeks back I shared that I was lucky enough to be able to design a few projects for We R Memory Keepers using their new Chalkboard collection, that will be shipping in July.

This collection is gorgeous, and I had so much fun working with it! I wanted to share a few of the projects I made!

First up is this little mini notebook. The collection has this fun paper with chalkboard sentiments on it, and I thought it would be fun to cut one up and use it as the title of my notebook. This would be a fun little journal book to take along on a trip.

Then I had so much fun layering on this layout. The colors and patterns from this collection are absolutely gorgeous, it was so easy to be inspired!
 
I will have more projects to share later in the week! Make sure you visit the We R blog this week to get full reveals and enter into some fun giveaways!


No comments: