Thursday, August 8, 2013

Two for Thursday!

Hi all! I'm back today with two layouts to share! I am loving these challenges with Noel Mignon. They are super fun to play along with, and its helping me to get caught up on some of those photos piling up!

The first one I am going to share with you goes along with the Mess Hall challenge. Which was to use a photo with food in it. In my quest to scrap last years food photos, I came across this one of our middle girl. She was so excited last year that she finally got the "special back to school breakfast" Its a fun little tradition we have. I used my August SC kit on this layout...loving those new CHA goodies in there!!



Then my second layout for today, is for the Woodworking challenge. You were to use at least 5 types of wood products. I finally am getting those monthly photos done!



Gah! Look at how tiny he was! Time flies...he's almost 10 months old now!

Hoping to finish out the rest of these challenges soon, having soo much fun playing along!

Have a great day, and take time to create something you love!





1 comment:

Julie Bonner said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Amanda!! I really have enjoyed seeing your work over at NM this week :) Your work is awesome!!