Monday, October 28, 2013

Create: Mini Albums

Hi all!! Happy Monday! I am so glad to be back on schedule after fall break, and a crazy birthday weekend for our little guy. Of course, now I am super behind on assignments, and will be scrapping my butt off late into the next couple of nights! lol...that's my favorite time to work though, so it's all good! :)

Today, I thought I would hop on and share a mini that I had published in the September edition of Create: Mini Albums. I absolutely love this album, and was so honored and excited that it was my first ever publication!








You can purchase the issue here, if you are interested. Lots of beautiful albums in there!

Thanks so much for hopping by today, hope you all have a great Monday, and take time to create something you love!!

1 comment:

tj said...

I'm so sad that I could not take the class when you offered it. LaJean and I both love a mini and this one is adorable.