Friday, December 13, 2013

Dear Santa...

Hi all!!! It's Friday!! Busy weekend ahead for us with Miss Emma's birthday, and finishing up that tiny little bit of last minute Christmas shopping. Hoping to sneak in some crafty time too!! ;)

Today I have a couple of layouts to share that I made using the adorable "Dear Santa" paper collection from mambi. It's adorable, and I really just had fun with these layouts.

Here is the first one....





Adorable, right? I couldn't resist fussy cutting those snowmen out.

Here is the second layout made using this same pad of mambi sheets...


I loved the candy canes down the side, so tried something different, and made my photo and may focal point off the other side. Love the fun vibe it gave it!

You can check out all of the adorable mambi Christmas collections here! So many fun options!

Have a great weekend, and take time to create something you love!!

No comments: