Monday, December 30, 2013

Year In Review

Hi all!!! Sorry its been silent here lately, I am neck deep in CHA work and unfortunately have very few projects I can actually share at the moment. I do, however, have this fun year in review to share today. This went live today on the We R Memory Keepers blog, perfect inspiration for the end of the year!!

Last year was a crazy busy year for our family. We completely renovated our house, had a baby, had two kiddos in school, plus our normal activities, meetings, etc. So to say I got a little behind on my scrapbooking would be an understatement. Which is where the fabulous Albums Made Easy system comes in. I was able to do a quick monthly review for last year, I was able to get the memories and stories down and documented, without the worry of them being forgotten as time goes on. I can easily go back and do 12x12 layouts for stories that I want to go more into detail with, or not. I don't have to worry and stress since they are all ready here and documented.














 Hope this inspires you to get those memories down and recorded!! Have a happy new year, and take time to create something you love!!





No comments: