Friday, January 10, 2014

Girls Totally Rock!!!

Hi everyone!!! I don't know about you all, but I am SO glad it's Friday! The hubby and I are actually going out tonight...without kids!! Doesn't happen too often, so I'm looking forward to a date night. :)

I'm here today to share a cute printer tray I made for our oldest daughter, Emma to go in her room using some fun supplies from me & my BIG ideas! That is live on the mambi blog today!  The minute I saw these fun Tween Pocket Pages cards, I knew that she would love them and they would make a cute decor piece.


I had so much fun with this. Altering cards, adding in the mambi glitter chips and glitter alpha chips, and of course some hot pink and zebra!!






I also love, love, love the pocket pages clear stickers. They are perfect for adding in just that final detail!


Thanks for hopping by today! I hope you were inspired to create something you love!! :)

No comments: