Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sweet, Beautiful Princess....in training

Hi everyone!!! So excited to  share my very first layout as a member of the Noel Mignon design team with you!! I was beyond excited when Virginia contacted me about joining this team. I am honored to be among the amazing talent on this team, and I absolutely love the sweet community.

So here is my first layout using the "Fresh Start" kit.



I love the colors in this kit, and it was so good to go with these photos of my oldest daughter from our recent Disney trip. The minute I saw this "princess in training" saying on one of the papers, I knew it had to be fussy cut, and used on this layout!




I had so much fun layering and just using all the fun girly elements that I could for this one! I am having  a problem with those glitter heart toothpicks...I love them so much I want to use them all, but then I love them so much I want to keep them all! ha!


I'm also up on the Noel Mignon blog today, sharing this layout and a few organizational tips if you want to head over and check it out!

Thanks for stopping in today, and hope you take time to create something you love!!!

No comments: