Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Creative Scrappers Reveal #261

HI friends!! I'm here today to share the new sketch that went up at Creative Scrappers!! Another great one!!!


I chose to go SUPER simple with my layout this week...was kind of a nice change...not sure I'll stick with this simple style, but it was a fun change. Here is my layout:



I used the Autumn Crisp line from American Crafts. I love the colors in this collection, and thought it went really good with my photo. Just a few simple layers, and I called it good. :)

Make sure you head over to Creative Scrappers and see inspiration from the rest of the team. Also, play along and link up your layout for a chance at a prize from our sponsor:


Hope you all have a great week, and take time to create something you love!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

great page! I just completed this sketch and I went super simple as well and I am not sure how I like it. I think the sketch just isn't my normal style!