Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Your Dreams...

Hi friends!! I have a new layout up on the Noel Mignon blog today using the AMAZING "Wishing Well" kit! Love the colors in this kit, the gold tones and embellishments are beautiful.
There are still a few of these available, so head over and check it out, you can pick yours up here.


When I was going through my prints looking for a photo to scrap for this assignment, I stumbled upon this older photo of my oldest daughter...she was about 3 here. I have scrapped this photo before, but as I kept searching, my mind kept coming back to this photo, so I decided to scrap it again. There is no specific "story" to this photo, so I just thought about what I wanted to say to here, something straight from my heart.



This picture just made me think of her sweetness, how full of love she is, and the dreams and goals that she already has for herself. So, when I found this saying on Pinterest, I knew it would be perfect.  I kept this layout pretty simple, I wanted the scattering of embellishments down the side to be the main element.


It was fun to go back and reuse an older photo, I definitely think I will have to do this again. Are any of you ever inspired to "rescrap?"


1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! What a great photo and I love the title!