Sunday, May 11, 2014

Creative Scrappers Reveal # 268

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms and mamaws out there!! Hope you are enjoying your day. Hopefully I can help that with a little inspiration for you with the newest sketch from Creative Scrappers!! :)



Circles are so not my thing, but once I got started with this sketch, it came together so easy, and I actually really love the finished layout. I used the fun and bright DIY collection from Simple Stories...I had been waiting to dig into this collection, and I am so happy I waited for this layout, was perfect!!!


Make sure you head over to the Creative Scrappers blog to see inspiration from the rest of the team, and to play along for your chance at a prize from our fabulous sponsor:

scraptastic

Have a fabulous day, and take time to create something you love!!

7 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

LOVE this!!!! The colors & the details are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Amanda! Love those colours on the grey cardstock too. Fab!!

ALINE said...

This layout is very beautiful!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute take on the sketch Amanda, and I love how you used the Simple Stories!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love how you decorated each of the circles!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun page! Love the circles too! Lovely photo too!

Sherri said...

This is adorable, I just love your paper choices Amanda.