Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Noel Mignon and Creative Scrappers!!

This month, Noel Mignon is the sponsor for Creative Scrappers! So I had a fun time using the newest kit, Balboa, with the fun sketch from Creative Scrappers!

Here is the sketch:



I used some of my favorite elements from the sketch to put together a layout that was fitting to both my style, and the look I wanted for this layout.





Loved this color scheme that I pulled together from the Balboa kit! So many fun colors mixed with the awesome chalkboard trend!! Here are a few close ups!






Make sure and play along with Creative Scrappers this month for a chance at your own Balboa kit from Noel Mignon!!!

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Ack! Those cheeks, so sweet! I love this bold layout, just gorgeous!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Hi Amanda, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can read all about it over here: http://marjoleinverleg.blogspot.nl/2014/06/liebster-arward.html

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*