Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Full of Happiness

Hello friends!! I don't know what has caught your eye with some of the newer collections coming out, but one of my favorites by far was Cedar Lane from Pink Paislee! I loved this one from day one, and as soon as Paper Issues had it in stock, I ordered up pretty much every piece of it...and this past weekend, I went on a retreat, and was able to cut into it, and create a layout that I absolutely love!


That text paper was just screaming to be fussy cut, and I really wanted to play with some watercolors that I had picked up. Its a little out of the norm for me, but I am so in love with the way it turned out. Those acetate arrows from the ephemera pack were too cute, and I added a fun touch!


I wanted to keep the photo layers light, but I really wanted to add in some more of that fun ephemera/ A mix of those and some of the washi tape, made for a simple layered look.



Look at those leaves! Gorgeous! I am linking this up to the newest issue at Paper Issues " How Bout Them Apples"

Thanks for stopping in today, have a good one, and take time to create something you love.

No comments: