Thursday, December 31, 2015

Locks of Love

Hello friends! I have another layout to share with you using the "All of You" kit from Scraptastic. Again, this kit is just perfection! I absolutely love it, and the bright colors. I am also using a fun sketch that is up on the Scraptastic Blog...you can find it here! 

A few years ago, both of our daughters cut their hair to donate to locks of love ( though I now wish we would have donated somewhere else, after doing more research) but, they were so excited to do this special act of kindness for others...made this mama proud! :)


I loved this little light bulb embellishment from Fancy Pants...and I thought the sentiment rang so true for this layout.
I needed something to fill that little captured space there, so I used it to my advantage to add in a little more yellow, and the date!


I kept the embellishment on the top of the layout to a minimum. There is so much going on at the bottom, that I didn't want to overwhelm, and the photos get lost.

Here's a full shot of the layout...a new favorite for sure!


Thanks for hopping in today.,..have a good one, and take time to create something you love!

No comments: